"Our Caring You'll Remember"
You’re in Good Hands with Nightingale’s Registered Nurses and In-Home Personal Support Team!
Aging at Home IS Possible
The demands and responsibilities of a family can be difficult especially when you have growing children on one side and aging parents on the other. Let Nightingale assist you in caring for you and your loved ones. Anything from picking up the groceries to providing post-surgical care. Our qualified, compassionate health care professionals are available when you need them and have been for 35 years. We know you have a choice when selecting your health care provider, choose Nightingale, “Our Caring You’ll Remember”
The Nightingale Difference:
- Compassionate – caregivers that truly connect with their clients’ needs
- Reliable – we provide the assurance you need that care is delivered on time, when you need it
- Consistency of Caregiver – we value the relationships we build
- Skilled – specialties in Alzheimer’s, dementia, mechanical lifts, & medication management and many additional areas
- Educated – all our caregivers hold certificates from accredited colleges
- Professional – translates to respectful, dignified, confidential home care
Comprehensive, Compassionate, Award-Winning
In-Home Nursing, Support and Health Care Services
With offices in Peterborough and Cobourg, Nightingale Nursing Registry Ltd. provides home nursing services to clients in the privacy of their own homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our registered nurse professionals, personal and home support workers, personal attendants, companions, and foot care specialists offer “a helping hand” to residents in five counties of Ontario:
- City of Kawartha Lakes
- Durham Region
We Have Two Locations to Serve You Better in Peterborough and Cobourg.