"Our Caring You'll Remember"
Trusted In-Home Nursing Services in the Durham Region
Compassionate, Professional Home Nursing, Personal, Palliative and Cancer Care
Whether you require private, personal care for your elderly or chronically ill loved one or for yourself after a surgery, Nightingale Nursing Registry Ltd. offers 24-hour in-home and at-hospital nursing services in the Durham Region. Dedicated to providing compassionate, professional care, our goal is to allow you to recover – or spend your final remaining days – within the comfort of your own home, surrounded by your friends and family. Our nursing services include:
- Geriatric or senior care
- Post-surgery care (wound care, mobility enhancement)
- Palliative care (flexible care plans – overnights, days, 24/7)
- Medication administration
- Transportation (shopping, banking, doctors’ appointments, etc.)
- Home dialysis
- Pediatric care (overnights, new mother support, etc.)
Contact Us Today
Please contact us in Peterborough at 705-652-6118 or in Cobourg at 289-252-2121 to schedule a consultation and see how our registered nurses and registered practical nurses can be of assistance to you or your loved one.