"Our Caring You'll Remember"
Recognizing an Exceptional Caregiver at Nightingale Nursing
Why Choose Home Health Care Services?
- Privacy – your lifestyle is confidential
- Affordable – costs less than condo fees
- Flexibility – family, friends, and grandchildren visit whenever you want
- Pets stay at home with you
- Keep your savings – retirement residences can be costly, ranging from $3,500 to $6,500 per month
- Independence – control your own schedule and routine
- Your health – less exposure to contagious illnesses and outbreaks
Nationally Accredited Advocates for Senior Health Care Services
Since 1987, we have maintained the status of “approved service provider” to local Community Care Access Centres (CCACs). Additionally, we provide services funded by workers’ compensation, the Department of Veteran Affairs, individual insurance plans, and group/employee insurance plans, as well as services purchased directly by private clients. Nightingale is nationally accredited for quality health services delivery since 2004 by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). As active members of Home Care Ontario, we help to advocate for senior health care in Ontario. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Our Professional Affiliations Include:
- Member of Home Care Ontario
- Member of the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
We can accommodate clients in: